Why do I need an Alignment? How often should I align my car in Denton, TX? What happens if I don’t align my car? How long does an alignment take?
Here is a list that alignment will affect or prevent:
- Uneven tire wear (we’ve seen tires wear out in less than 10K miles)
- Steering wheel is crooked
- Tires feathering on the edges
- Drifting or pulling while driving down the road
- Brakes wearing out prematurely
- Driver Assist Systems (DAS) not working properly
- Braking distance
- Cornering and handling
- Alignment process can take up to 2 Hours depending on the condition the car is in
Tommy’s Hi Tech Auto uses the absolute latest technology on the market. Our cutting-edge Hunter alignment machine is fast, accurate, and very intelligent!