Do you need alternator repair? Look for these signs of impending alternator failure.
Why do I need an Alignment? How often should I align my car in denton, tx? What happens if I don't align my car? How long does an alignment take?
Here is a list that alignment will affect or prevent:
- Uneven tire wear (we've seen tires wear out in less than 10K miles)
- Steering wheel is crooked
- Tires feathering on the edges
- Drifting or pulling while driving down the road
- Brakes wearing out prematurely
- Driver Assist Systems (DAS) not working properly
- Braking distance
- Cornering and handling
- Alignment process can take up to 2 Hours depending on the condition the car is in